You might be surprised to know that your landlord cannot be responsible for insuring your possessions or that you could even be liable for any damage you cause to your landlord’s goods. To provide you with a solution, LENWELL makes available Contents Insurance specifically designed for tenants, through Homelet Insurance.
The Tenants Contents Insurance covers:
- Cover up to £30,000 of personal possession online;
For cover beyond £30,000 (please call).
- New for old cover.
- Accidental damage cover (optional).
- Include your landlord's goods up to £2,500 (with accidental damage cover option).
- Employers liability cover.
- Personal and occupiers liability cover.
- Contents covered whilst moving home if professional removers are employed.
- Cost of alternative accommodation paid (up to 20% of the contents Sum insured) if your home becomes uninhabitable following an insured occurrence.
- Cover is available for personal possessions normally carried or worn, away from the home, extends to worldwide cover for up to 60 days a year
Remember, renewal of your insurance is your responsibility.