It is the policy of the organisation to provide a range of services, which meet the requirements of its customers and quality standard parameters, and that properties are let and managed in accordance with the organisations terms and conditions of business. All work is carried out in a cost effective and timely manner, and in accordance with the highest professional standards aiming for continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and other interested parties.
A policy for quality conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 has been established to ensure that it:-
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organisation, the expected level of customer satisfaction and the needs of other interested parties
- Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvement
- Has the trained resources needed and the contribution of competent suppliers and partners
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing measurable objectives and to operate within the framework of statutory, regulatory and legal requirements
- Demonstrates top management commitment and ensures the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the organisation
- Is regularly reviewed at the management review meeting for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and client satisfaction
Management is responsible for making balanced judgements, assessing the significance of variations in this sphere and taking decisions. In arriving at such decisions, the quality and personal integrity of staff are of fundamental importance. In this context, all effort is made to ensure that each person in the organisation understands that quality assurance is important to their future, know how they can assist in the achievement of adequate quality and are stimulated and encouraged to do so.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all the levels of management within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of the quality management system.